EVENT DATES & TIMES
Saturday, March 25, 2017: 10am – 6pm
Sunday, March 26, 2017: 10am – 6pm
Alcohol sales start 10am on Saturday, 11am on Sunday and end at 6pm each day.
$10 Shoes Gift Card for Online Buyers
All online tickets buyers, upon completion of a ticket purchase, will receive a digital $10 Gift Certificate from Shoes on a Shoestring. You may download, print, and redeem the gift certificate as often as you would like. Only one may be used per visit. Expiration date, March 31. Additional terms and conditions apply.
STANDARD TICKET PRICING
– Adults: $10. Weekend Pass: $15
– Seniors (60+) and Students: $8. Available at the door only. ID Required.
– Military and Service Women and Men: $8. Available at the door only. ID Required.
– Ages 4-12: $3. Weekend Pass: $5
– Ages 3 & under: Free
PREMIUM TICKET OPTIONS (limited availability)
All include admission to the festival and special perks.
– World’s Largest Hot Chocolate Party Ticket. $25. Click for Details
– Latte Art Throwdown Ticket. $20. Click for Details
– Chocolate Dessert Challenge Ticket. $25. Click for Details
– Parking is $5 per vehicle (cars, trucks, motorcycles)
– Bikes are free.
– Free handicapped parking available
– We will not have wheelchairs to rent
DAY-OF TICKETS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE
BOX OFFICE SALES CASH ONLY.
*A note on SAMPLES:
Yes, vendors provide complimentary samples of their amazing culinary creations from chocolates to coffees to candies to tea and more. If you enjoy a sample, please show some love and support these hard-working, local businesses. Our community depends on it. Thank You.
EXPO New Mexico State Fairgrounds
Manual Lujan Buildings A, B, C
300 San Pedro Northeast
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Enter at San Pedro & Copper
CLICK HERE FOR A MAP