Vendor Agreement, 2014
Southwest Chocolate and Coffee Fest:
2014 Vendor Agreement
This agreement made by and between Vendor and Blue River Productions, LLC., hereinafter known as “Producer.”
- Producer agrees to lease to the Vendor a display space in the 2014 Southwest Chocolate and Coffee Fest, scheduled for March 22-23, 2014 at the Expo New Mexico State Fairgrounds, Albuquerque, NM. Included in the display space are a draped table, two chairs, side and back drapes, small trash can, a standard black and white business ID sign and access to standard 120v electrical outlet.
- The Vendor agrees to staff the space during show hours and not to remove the exhibit until the show closes at 6 PM, March 23.
- SHOW HOURS
- Saturday, March 22, 10am – 6pm
- Sunday, March 23, 10am – 6pm
- The Vendor agrees to be fully responsible for the exhibit, the contents thereof, and the activities therein; to abide by all the rules and regulations of the State of New Mexico, Producer, Expo New Mexico, the New Mexico Department of Environmental Health and the New Mexico Fire Marshal’s Office and to hold harmless the Producer and Expo NM from any damages, thefts, show interruptions, or claims which might occur.
- The Vendor agrees submit the following, by the stated deadlines:
- All vendor fees paid by January 15, 2014
- Vendor registration by January 15, 2014
- NM Temporary Food Permit by February 1, 2014, food and beverage vendors only
- Certificate of Liability Insurance by March 1, 2014
- Both parties agree that the Producer may cancel the space of the Vendor, without refund, if the Vendor fails to submit required fees, information and documents by the stated dates.
- All equipment must be loaded in on Friday, March 21 between 2pm and 6pm and loaded out after 6pm on Sunday, March 23. Any equipment loaded in or out at other times may incur additional fees by the fire department and/or Expo NM. Vendor agrees to pay any additional fees which may result by loading equipment in or out at times or dates other than those agreed upon.
- The Vendor grants the Producer full right to use the Vendor’s business name, logo website, images and public information, in addition to any photos or video taken during the Fest, in all media for the purpose of promotion and advertising.
- Vendor agrees to display, and make readily available for customers at any and all retail location(s), any and all Fest marketing materials provided by Producer. Vendor also agrees to utilize any and all on-line and social media (i.e. Facebook, email blasts, website mention, e-newletters etc.) to advertise the Fest.
- Vendor agrees to make best efforts to supply an item to be used as a door prize. Value and content of door prize item at the discretion of the Vendor.
- Vendor agrees to maintain liability insurance during the run of the show and agrees to provide a certificate of liability insurance, naming Blue River Productions LLC as an additional insured, no later than Friday, March 1, 2014.
- The Vendor agrees to pay any outstanding balances due for booth fees no later than January 15, 2014. Vendor further agrees that this contract is non-cancelable for any reason and agrees to pay collection costs should any be incurred.
- Producer agrees to refund monies paid for booth registration for cancellations received prior to January 15, 2014. Following January 15, 2014 no refunds may be issued.
- Both parties agree that the Producers, at their discretion, may alter the floor plan of the Event and change the space of the Vendor.
- It is agreed and understood that it is the Vendor’s responsibility to abide by any applicable local, state and national business and tax regulations.
- As per the Expo NM:
- Vendors are restricted from selling bottled waters and soda and any savory, hot, plated foods (burritos, hamburgers etc) – as that would constitute competition with existing onsite Expo food vendors.
By registering for the event, Vendor expresses their agreement with the terms stated herein.
Blue River Productions LLC